Tuesday, January 02, 2007

happppy nudee yearrrrrrrr


well new years was MUCH better than christmas....i had no expecations and YAAY it wwas way better than expected..
i even had a "fuck it im old" attack walking to my friends house and stopped the booze mart and picked up a MONDO expensive bottle of champagne..OH and i made all the jewlery i wore for new years that afternoon

.

after christmas sucked the emotional energy out of me it was awesome to have this...i have friends i love in SL and in RL and they mean the world to me...
me and my guy just hit three months and no blood has been shed so again...happy happy....half the time i dont know weather to kick or kiss him but generally his love has knocked me out :P
i haver about 1983903458 projects in SL...the biggest are opening my own store called..Lemon. (sharing it with Aemilia Case & Gia Reymont) and starting a lifestyle mag called pwnd (with Saeya Nyanda)...and keeping the sim healthy and happy and the people in it healthy and happy...


OH and i need to post day 7 of the 7 days of hotpants...any ideas on what to do with the photo series after?

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Singer said...

hey I wanna help with pwned :P if you need!!!!! I'm not THAT vanished

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home