Thursday, December 21, 2006

stolen from shai at 10:34 am

My Life as Smashing House Party

Opening Credits:
Go or go ahead/rufus wainwright

Waking Up:
I'm Me I'm yours/jim noir

First Day At School/Work:
who knows/marvin black--(unf so true)

Falling In Love:
into dust/mazzy star ..(sh*tballs )

Breaking Up:
gone/kanye west...(oOOOo so true)

Prom:
Casmir Pulaski day/sufijan stevens..(oh dear :( )

Life’s Ok:
everything is everything/phoenix

Driving:
waterfalls/tlc...(rides my hand on the wind as a drive with my window open)

Flashback:
baby wont you please come home/louis prima

Getting Back Together:
aint no other man/Xtina

Wedding Scene:
old whores diet/rufus wainwright...(crap crapp crappppp)

Birth of Child:
broadway/sad little stars

Final Battle:
you turn me round/aqualung

Death Scene:
Ceu Distante/babel gilberto

Funeral Song:
you dont know my name/alicia keys

End Credits:
throw me a rope/kc tunstall

i dont know what this means :O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home