Wednesday, December 20, 2006

i know i know i know i knowwwwww






i am well aware that it has been WEEKS since my last posting..and I am sure the people who once checked this blog have long since given up...but I am feeling wordy lately and I want and try this fucker one more time :D my life is the same ish and totally different ish...i know i know use my words Haver...I have gotten a SL job for real and had a few weeks of being SUPER busy...i would log in and work work work...and thats no fun for anyone...sometimes the ebb and flow of SL social life can be sad...I miss people who arent around as much badly (AKA CHAD) and have been enjoying the new people in my life..I have met more SL people in RL and that always fun..people end up being so much more themselves and so much less at the same time...
OH
so i got bored and decided that I needed to take more fun old pictures in SL not related to work at all...and I came up with the Seven days of hotpants....I am posting the first 4 here :DDDD
TERROR ALERT BEIGE
TERROR ALERT RED
TERROR ALERT ORANGE
TERROR ALERT GREEN

they are posted in my profile as well if you have SO Much time to spare you want to burn your retinas with a lighter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home