Monday, September 11, 2006

oh.my.


so me being me... in a fit of pique a few days ago after I ran into my friend Rob i decided to pose SL naked in a bunch of photographs ....jfc. they turned out so lovely I cant even imagine it's my DIGITAL self!!! *pictures above*

Running by Torleys blog as well I fould this great place to create your own Seal so i made one for imogen...SO CUTE I WANT TO DIE INSIDE...

things are the same ish..Im trying to get some shapes packaged for CJ and Roslin and as soon as I have some pictures I will show you all...ther are looking pretty cute if i do say so myself and one of them will be MY personal shape ..so that will be wierd to see little me's running round like crazy...god is that like totally narssistic? shit i dont think I spelled that right *sighs*

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad Freeman said...

I approve heartily of narcissism, and personally can't wait to see your shape. Truly.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home