Thursday, June 15, 2006

donkers

what a long day i have had...and wierd...my car is out of the shop (YAY) so i can ummm put it back in the garage.

Trying to set up DJ-ing stuff with all my friends and it's like planning to launch a fucking rocket to the moon. endless and exausting. Mac is the reason though. They say they are compatible with everything but I cant run SAM which runs the stream which allows me to DJ....*takes a deep breath.

One of my SL friends threatened to commit sucide today. I have known him for over a year. SO huge a statment that is. It seeps into my brain and sets it up with a little poison. I dont know how to say how awful it is. There are not enough words. So i yelled at him and I am going to pray to my tiny god..(I am agnostic) and hope that someone somewhere is watching him.

I did great shoot with Donk and I am putting up one of the pictures. I had such a good time and he was so good about being quiet. I think he was probably in one of his thousands of IMs like me.


I miss Scarlet Singer and talking to her tonight was like talking to a mirror.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Singer said...

<3 Miss ya too, and ty.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home