Tuesday, June 13, 2006

bah

I'm so tired boo hiss.
I wanted to get more done today in world and out but I didn't. I am starting to stress ball about this race for the cure event. I just want so badly to do things well..I don't really considr myself a perfectionist but more that I am really competitive. I like to win. But now I am starting to see this odd nitpicking in my self. I forever fidget with the Shapes I make feeling like I need to be better , do better, and the best work I do is when I am inspired...maybe i just need more inspiration.

Im taking the night off and reading a book called "The Girls" about two cranial conjoined twins..."Geek Love " is one of my favorite books of all time and I find something so wonderfully soothing about "freaks" Maybe because they carry their difference so much on the outside people can't ignore them. To me the less ignored something is the less power it gets.

I like things people can't ignore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home