Tuesday, June 27, 2006

barf-less

HIiiii Im back and semi not sick. I went to the Doctor and got some Nexium and I might have to see a gastro something or other but YAY!

I went to a music fest called INtonation this weekend and saw the Streets, Ghostface Killah, LAdy S and a bunch of other people. I actually shook my ass on stage with GK with a bunch of hootichie girls...let's just say I was very/semi wasted and call it a day..IMa gonna post a picture from the fest here..

SL news is pretty boring. Gia Dj-ed at the elbow room and we had a HUUUUUGE mudwrestling contest. I was " the CHOCOLATE THUNDER" Chad kicked everyones ass ....no idea how and we had 1100L purse to anyone who could beat him and no one could...later on in the night I mud wrestled as Shiva (the 8 armed goddess) and my opponent was a bright shining angel..(aka Moo-Cyndane )

So i ask this question of my friends all the time..." Are you happy"....and oddly it's something people don't ask all that often. For me everyone answers almost cautiously like they should not be allowed to say " YES I AM FANNNNNTASTIC" and really mean it. When I ask the question usually it's a good way to get to know my friends better..get to know what going on in their lives..

So kids are you happy??

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Singer said...

aww I missed out on the wrestling and all that, wasn't online for very long that night!!! Good to hear ya'll had fun though

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home