Sunday, July 02, 2006

hey kittens!!

so I am having a RL party on the 4th of July...so i am not gonna be really present in SL or in my blog til it's over..**panic..panic...panic** Its going to be the first party I have thrown in my house and I am kinda worried.My friend Hein woke me up @ 930AM to ask me if I had a grill for burgers and such.....930am on a SAT...my friends are fucking bonkers..

Anyhooo I made this dorky assed FOC thing and I am hoping that my Singer-poo will photoshop the living hell out of it and make it cool. I am kinda pleased that it was my first photoshop cut and paste...I am learning this program at a snails pace...maybe next year i will be able to put backgrounds in...*snorts*

CHad if you read this on FOCradio I will kill you....I just want to say how much my friends in SL mean to me in general...I am not one of those people who is playing in their mom's basement (not that there is anything wrong in that-well there is a little bit worng with it) I have a bright and shiny RL that is full of insanity and jot and pain and all that. But in the people I have met in SL is a sort of comfort and laughter that i haven't found in other places..so thanks for making me laugh til i pee...

1 Comments:

Blogger Haver Cole said...

sorry bout the SPELLING....sigh

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home